Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 8, 2014

Jewelry Favorites, July 2014

Hello lovely people, here I'll share some of my favorite jewelry I've been wearing this past month. All the pieces are new, so you can still get them in stores. Most of it is H&M (I've been loving their accessories lately). Photos and reviews below! :)
The watch from this post is from Avon, I already mentioned it HERE. I'm very happy with it, it looks amazing, and it's rosegold, so it matches my skin tone well. Great purchase, highly recommended. 
The moustache bracelet is by Accessorize, they're having a sale right now, so it's only 19,90 kn (was 40 kn). I love how it looks; however, since I have thin hands, their bracelets are always just a little too big for me. I'll make it work, but I wish their products were better suited for thin people. It's always fun to visit their stores, they have a ton of chic stuff.
These gorgeous 12-pack rings are from H&M (39,90 kn). They're embossed metal, come in three different sizes that can be worn on the upper and lower parts of the fingers. You can find this product HERE. I'm happy with them (my hands look fabulous when I wear them, no joke), they look stunning. I took the size S (I have thin fingers), but the largest size could be a bit smaller (thin hands problems LOL). If you have normal sized hands, the smallest size rings will not be able to go lower than your fingernails hehe. This was a great purchase.
I also got these earrings, link HERE. There are 4 different sizes in the pack, but the two smallest ones are not worth mentioning because they don't look good and are not well made. Basically, the smaller ones look sloppy. But the two largest ones are stunning. I can't remember the last time I wore non-stud earrings, I've been obsessed with them, and these are great for every day, even special occasions. Podsjećaju me na hrvatski pleter, zato sam ih i uzela. Now, I believe these come in three colors - silver, gold and rosegold. These are the gold ones.
I was finally able to find this necklace (49,90 kn), and I've been searching for it for months. They were always sold out, but I guess I stumbled in one day when they had taken a few of them out of hiding. I love it, it looks amazing and I get a lot of compliments wearing it. It's not heavy at all. It's bright gold (well, the photos were taken in the shadow), and it matches my style perfectly. This will be one of my favorite pieces for the next few months. You can see what it looks like HERE
These 3 gold rings (29,90 kn) feature lace-like design. The smallest ring is for the upper part of the finger, while the two larger ones are normal sized. Again, the problem for me is the fact my fingers are very thin, but I found that these fit my fingers perfectly. I should get fat, I'd have better jewelry options LOL. I thought about getting these in silver as well, but the silver doesn't look as stunning as the gold. You can find it HERE.


As for the nail looks featured in these photos, both looks feature the same polishes, but one has the gold topper just on the thumb and ring finger, while in the other look the gold topper is on every nail.
The nude polish is by Eveline, miniMAX, no. 496 - my favorite nude polish right now.
The gold topper is by essence, limited edition, 'Steel-ing The Scene', featured in THIS POST.



I used to go to Accessorize every time they had the 70% off sale, but because I think I have more than enough jewelry now, I haven't been there in a while. I think H&M has such pretty accessories lately, I just get upset when I can't find them in stores or they're sold out - a real bummer. I usually make a shopping list of 7 items, and only get my hands on 3. Anyways, do you like my hand jewelry? Let me know, and thanks for stopping by. Greetings to all the redditors that found their way to my blog, wink wink.



See you soon. Love, Jelena



Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Labels

'70 grape sweater accent nail accessories acrylic afrodita alessandro alverde arm art ASHley autumn aveo avon baking paper balea balm base beautyUK berry BioProl bipa black blackest black bloody mary to go blue blue paradise blush body body lotion body&soul book bornpretty bronze bronzer Brown Bruno Brownani brush candy bar care carmex catrice Caught On The Red Carpet cera di cupra chi chi circus confetti city amazon cleanser clouds coastal scents collection colour&go comparison concealer coral cracking creative ctfxc cupko deborah deborah milano dental floss dental floss container pieces dermapip discussion DIY dm dotted dr.organic dragon skin Dulce and Havanna ebelin essence Eveline eyebrows eyeliner eyes eyeshadow face fantasy fire farmakol fashion favorite floss nail polish necklace flowers Formula 10.0.6 foundation fruit juice fun Gabrini garnier glitter gold gold fever golden rose Goldfinger gradient green grey Grey's Kelly hair halloween hands haul hazelnut cream pie hearts hibiscus highlight hipp hm hobby hologram Honey Crystals i wear my sunglasses at night ikea inventory iq cosmetics iris bon bon Its Rambo No5 jewelry KKCenterHk L'oreal La Roche-Posay labello lander lashes LE leaves limited edition lip balm lipgloss lipliner lips lipstick look by bipa lotion lush make it golden make up make up bowl make up factory mascara mask mat matte max factor maybelline midnight date military jacket mini colorama mint miss piggy reloaded moment Mont Bleu muller nail art nail beads nail file nail sequins nails navy neon neutrogena nivea nude nuxe oil olival ombre orange organisation palette party blue passion for fassion peeling perfume pigments pink pip powder preview prussian blue purple rainbow rainbow necklace red review revlon ring rosal rose Rouge Parfait run forest run S-he sale sand scent schwarzkopf scotch tape sea season of extremes sephora shampoo shimmer silver Sir Yes Sir skittles smart girls sombrero tan sparkly sponge spray stamping stickers studio nails top sealer studs summer summer look sundance sunset clouds swatch syoss the nude the better tools trust in fashion turquoise fever velvet nail powder wash water decals wax wet'n'wild white winged wonder women yellow yellow submarine yolizul