Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 2, 2014

Essence Oil Control Make-Up Base - It Works !

If you don't like reading long posts, let me tell you quickly - it works!  There is no bad advertising here - this product delivers every single thing it promises. This is a brand new product by Essence, from their 'All About Matt!' line - an oil control make-up base. The packaging is good; surprisingly tiny, but that's OK because you only need a tiny amount of product. The product is not tinted, I can feel no scent or smell to it. I apply a thin layer, and it settles in my skin in about 15 seconds and gives me an amazing canvas to work with. I payed 29 kn for it (about 4 euros). Let me explain something about my skin: I have oily skin. But not just oily - crazy oily. I get shiny very soon, and no amount of blotting products can help me (I did not win the genetics lottery). And whenever I'd see a product that is supposed to keep your skin matte, I'd buy it thinking that it has to work - and it never would. I would say to myself that my skin is just too damn oily and no product can help me. WELL, I WAS WRONG. I've been testing this amazing product for a few days, and it's spectacular. It makes my skin look matte (no greasy shine), and it lasts for hours. When I touch my face after wearing this for 4-6 hours, my hand just glides over my face, it doesn't stick to it (I've never had this happen, literally). In short - it's done wonders for me. And my skin is as oily as they get. So it must work for you. Buy it, try it, and let me know about your experiences.  I am wearing this alone when I am not doing much, but it works really well underneath foundation. It just really does what it says - makes my face matte for a longer period of time (almost unheard of for me), and it makes my skin smooth. This has made it to my favorites list, and I've had it for a few days. I might write about it again in a month or so to let you know what my impressions are after using it for a longer time, but now I know that there are products out there that work. In the future, when I buy a product that says ''matte, for oily skin, etc.'', and if they do not work, I will no longer be blaming my skin. I know now - there are products that can do wonders for oily skin. And they do not cost a fortune.
This is a life-saver. If you have oily skin, get it, and you will never look at another make-up base the same. I know some people with dry or normal skin may not think much of this product. Or people who have a skin type that's a little oily, maybe other products work for them, so they will not think this a big deal. I've been there. I've tried them all - and nothing made me a feel not even a little bit matte. Until now. And it's so affordable. Other brands probably don't care about oily-skinned people. Thank you essence, you guys rule! ;)
*List of ingredients (found it on the essence website, because they are not listed on the product): AQUA (WATER), ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PROPANEDIOL, SORBITOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, PVP, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, ENANTIA CHLORANTHA BARK EXTRACT, OLEANOLIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Labels

'70 grape sweater accent nail accessories acrylic afrodita alessandro alverde arm art ASHley autumn aveo avon baking paper balea balm base beautyUK berry BioProl bipa black blackest black bloody mary to go blue blue paradise blush body body lotion body&soul book bornpretty bronze bronzer Brown Bruno Brownani brush candy bar care carmex catrice Caught On The Red Carpet cera di cupra chi chi circus confetti city amazon cleanser clouds coastal scents collection colour&go comparison concealer coral cracking creative ctfxc cupko deborah deborah milano dental floss dental floss container pieces dermapip discussion DIY dm dotted dr.organic dragon skin Dulce and Havanna ebelin essence Eveline eyebrows eyeliner eyes eyeshadow face fantasy fire farmakol fashion favorite floss nail polish necklace flowers Formula 10.0.6 foundation fruit juice fun Gabrini garnier glitter gold gold fever golden rose Goldfinger gradient green grey Grey's Kelly hair halloween hands haul hazelnut cream pie hearts hibiscus highlight hipp hm hobby hologram Honey Crystals i wear my sunglasses at night ikea inventory iq cosmetics iris bon bon Its Rambo No5 jewelry KKCenterHk L'oreal La Roche-Posay labello lander lashes LE leaves limited edition lip balm lipgloss lipliner lips lipstick look by bipa lotion lush make it golden make up make up bowl make up factory mascara mask mat matte max factor maybelline midnight date military jacket mini colorama mint miss piggy reloaded moment Mont Bleu muller nail art nail beads nail file nail sequins nails navy neon neutrogena nivea nude nuxe oil olival ombre orange organisation palette party blue passion for fassion peeling perfume pigments pink pip powder preview prussian blue purple rainbow rainbow necklace red review revlon ring rosal rose Rouge Parfait run forest run S-he sale sand scent schwarzkopf scotch tape sea season of extremes sephora shampoo shimmer silver Sir Yes Sir skittles smart girls sombrero tan sparkly sponge spray stamping stickers studio nails top sealer studs summer summer look sundance sunset clouds swatch syoss the nude the better tools trust in fashion turquoise fever velvet nail powder wash water decals wax wet'n'wild white winged wonder women yellow yellow submarine yolizul