Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 2, 2014

Nuxe Reve de Miel Face Cleansing Gel - Review

Type of product: Mild facial-cleansing gel (soap-free)
Brand: Nuxe
Name of product: Reve de Miel, Face cleansing and make-up removing gel, with Honey and Sunflower
Rating: 10/10
Price: 200 ml - 109 kn (14 euros)
Recommendation: I have repurchased. I do not use it for removal of make up, but it's a great facial cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, but is also gentle and doesn't irritate. A pleasure to use it. It says that it's meant for dry and sensitive skin, but I have oily skin and I love it.

I use this product at morning and at night - I apply it to damp skin, foam it up, and then I just rinse it out. Doesn't dry up my face and doesn't make my skin feel tight. Sometimes when my skin is very oily, I apply it first to remove most of the oil, and then I apply it again and rub it in well - for a better, deeper cleaning. But, the truth is, one wash would be sufficient. If you would use this to remove heavy make up, you would have to use it a few times in a row. But I only use it as a facial cleanser. It removes all the oil and sebum and I am left with a fresh and clean face. The product is meant for dry and sensitive skin, well actually, on the brand's website it says it can be used for all skin types, but it's best for dry and sensitive skin. Well, I have non-sensitive oily skin, and I don't understand it - this product did wonders for me, so I am amazed to see that it's not at all meant for my skin type. Before this product I had the Nuxe Reve de Miel 'Face and Body Ultra-Rich Cleansing Gel'(the packaging of 400 ml). From my memory, both of them feel like they're the same product. Maybe I need to read the ingredients list or take a closer look, but they both do an amazing job. 
I remember when I first started using this product, I did not like the smell (a sweet smell of honey), but I fell in love with it, and now I enjoy the smell and find that it relaxes me. So, for me, the smell is a plus! But it's a very sweet smell, so it's something to consider if that's not your cup of tea. I got this product at a Dm which carries Nuxe products (only a few do), so I used my dm 25% off one product, and also 15% off entire purchase, so it was a bargain. But even if I hadn't used the discounts, it's worth the price. After 2 months I've only used up about 1/3 of the product. You can buy this product at any pharmacy.

Ingredients:
AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, MEL/HONEY, SUNFLOWER SEED OIL PEG-8 ESTERS, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLUCONOLACTONE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARAMEL, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE, ALLANTOIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, TROPOLONE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, TOCOPHEROL [N2005/A]
Have you tried any Nuxe products already? I've also tried their Multi-Usage Dry Oil, which is an amazing product and it's the best smelling product of my life. I'd love to hear your experiences with this brand. See you soon,

xoxo, Jelena

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Labels

'70 grape sweater accent nail accessories acrylic afrodita alessandro alverde arm art ASHley autumn aveo avon baking paper balea balm base beautyUK berry BioProl bipa black blackest black bloody mary to go blue blue paradise blush body body lotion body&soul book bornpretty bronze bronzer Brown Bruno Brownani brush candy bar care carmex catrice Caught On The Red Carpet cera di cupra chi chi circus confetti city amazon cleanser clouds coastal scents collection colour&go comparison concealer coral cracking creative ctfxc cupko deborah deborah milano dental floss dental floss container pieces dermapip discussion DIY dm dotted dr.organic dragon skin Dulce and Havanna ebelin essence Eveline eyebrows eyeliner eyes eyeshadow face fantasy fire farmakol fashion favorite floss nail polish necklace flowers Formula 10.0.6 foundation fruit juice fun Gabrini garnier glitter gold gold fever golden rose Goldfinger gradient green grey Grey's Kelly hair halloween hands haul hazelnut cream pie hearts hibiscus highlight hipp hm hobby hologram Honey Crystals i wear my sunglasses at night ikea inventory iq cosmetics iris bon bon Its Rambo No5 jewelry KKCenterHk L'oreal La Roche-Posay labello lander lashes LE leaves limited edition lip balm lipgloss lipliner lips lipstick look by bipa lotion lush make it golden make up make up bowl make up factory mascara mask mat matte max factor maybelline midnight date military jacket mini colorama mint miss piggy reloaded moment Mont Bleu muller nail art nail beads nail file nail sequins nails navy neon neutrogena nivea nude nuxe oil olival ombre orange organisation palette party blue passion for fassion peeling perfume pigments pink pip powder preview prussian blue purple rainbow rainbow necklace red review revlon ring rosal rose Rouge Parfait run forest run S-he sale sand scent schwarzkopf scotch tape sea season of extremes sephora shampoo shimmer silver Sir Yes Sir skittles smart girls sombrero tan sparkly sponge spray stamping stickers studio nails top sealer studs summer summer look sundance sunset clouds swatch syoss the nude the better tools trust in fashion turquoise fever velvet nail powder wash water decals wax wet'n'wild white winged wonder women yellow yellow submarine yolizul