Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 6, 2014

Favorite Hair Removal Products - by Cupko

Happy weekend! Today I have for you a quick post showing you my two favorite hair removal products. I always go back to these products, I've been using them for a long time, and I just adore them.

Upper lip (moustache) hair removal product:
Product name: Cupko, Face Depilatory Set, for sensitive skin  
Type of product: Facial hair removal wax strips
Brand: Cupko
Price: 29 kn
Where to purchase: croatian stores
Rating: 10/10
Would I repurchase: Yes, I have repurchased many times.
How to use: I use this product only on my upper lip. Here is what I do (the product comes with detailed instructions, so if you don't know what to do, you're safe): First I wash my face with a mild soap that leaves my skin clean and removes all the oil. I make sure my upper lip is dry. Then I take a wax strip (two wax strips are pressed together - this one strip (made of two parts) is enough for one waxing) and heat it with a blowdryer (you can also rub it between your hands, but I prefer this method). I separate the two wax strips, picking up one strip. I apply half of the strip to the outer corner of my right upper lip, and once I've pressed it against my skin, I pull my skin (making sure that it's tight and straight), and in a swift motion I pull the strip (you always want to pull towards the nose). I now take the second half of this strip and repeat this process on the other part on my right upper lip - this time the part from the middle of the lips until my nose - and pull. Then I pick up the second wax strip and repeat the process on the left part of my upper lip. The reason I pull 4 times instead of 2 times is that it's easier to make sure my skin is tight and that there are no mistakes (you can cause irritation if your skin is not tight when you pull the wax strip). After this process I use oil to remove wax residue, then I wash my face with a mild soap again, and then I put Cupko Aloe Vera gel to prevent blemishes or breakouts. I usually do this before bedtime. My skin recovers quickly - I have no redness or any burning sensation. I do not recommend saving the strips for future uses, because you want to always use a clean wax strip, to prevent problems that might be caused by bacteria. So throw them away after a single use.
My opinion: I love this product - it's quick, easy and does the job. This product is great for me. Results last me 4 weeks.
This product is for you if: You need to remove hair from your upper lip and can handle a little bit of pain for beauty.
You should avoid this product if: You can't handle (quick, fast disappearing) pain or can't pull the strips quickly. This product requires a fast hand and no hesitation (some would say - no mercy haha).
Hair bleaching product:
Product name: Cupko, Hair Bleaching Cream, for sensitive skin 
Type of product: Hair bleaching cream (for arms)
Brand: Cupko
Price: 34 kn
Where to purchase: croatian stores
Rating: 10/10
Would I repurchase: I have repurchased many times.
How to use: I use this product to lighten/bleach the hairs on my arms - this product makes them invisible. So, I start off by making sure I have my phone, or a clock near me. Then I make sure my sleeves are rolled up high and that I'm not wearing any of my favorite shirts, etc. Then I wash my arms and dry them. I mix the two ingredients (the instructions are inside the packaging) - it's important to stir them well, the ratio between the ingredients doesn't have to be exactly precise. The mixing of the ingredients takes about 2 minutes. Then I apply the cream to my arms, making sure I coat my arms in all directions. After this I just wait 10 minutes. However, after 5 minutes have passed, usually I will swipe the cream in the opposite direction, just to make sure every hair has been coated. After the full 10 minutes have passed, I just wash off the product - first using only water, later with soap, and I gently dab my skin until it's dry. I finish off by applying skin lotion or aloe vera gel.
My opinion: I love this product. I do not have very hairy arms (not as bas as I've seen them), but my arms look so much better after using this product. It's quick and easy, makes my hairs light and thin, and it has long-lasting results (I'm calculating in weeks). This product does not dry out my skin or make it red. I have noticed no short-term or long-term consequences on my skin (but make sure not to rub your skin or scratch it immediately after using this product, it will be sensitive). This product is not just for a single use, you can use it many times before you run out of it. Since I think it's not healthy to wax your arms, I use this method.
This product is for you if: If you have hairy arms (or very dark arm hair) and are looking to fix this problem quickly and without too much hassle.
You should avoid this product if: If you can't handle fumes (the kind you get from hair colour), or if the chemicals usually found in hair colors bother you. If you're using this product for the first time, I would recommend doing the allergy test, especially if you do not dye your hair. 
I hope you've enjoyed this post. Cupko's products are very popular in Croatia, and no wonder - they are brilliant. I have been a faithful customer for many years now. Do you use any of these products? Are you happy with them? Let me know, thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to follow me, 

lots of love, Jelena


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Labels

'70 grape sweater accent nail accessories acrylic afrodita alessandro alverde arm art ASHley autumn aveo avon baking paper balea balm base beautyUK berry BioProl bipa black blackest black bloody mary to go blue blue paradise blush body body lotion body&soul book bornpretty bronze bronzer Brown Bruno Brownani brush candy bar care carmex catrice Caught On The Red Carpet cera di cupra chi chi circus confetti city amazon cleanser clouds coastal scents collection colour&go comparison concealer coral cracking creative ctfxc cupko deborah deborah milano dental floss dental floss container pieces dermapip discussion DIY dm dotted dr.organic dragon skin Dulce and Havanna ebelin essence Eveline eyebrows eyeliner eyes eyeshadow face fantasy fire farmakol fashion favorite floss nail polish necklace flowers Formula 10.0.6 foundation fruit juice fun Gabrini garnier glitter gold gold fever golden rose Goldfinger gradient green grey Grey's Kelly hair halloween hands haul hazelnut cream pie hearts hibiscus highlight hipp hm hobby hologram Honey Crystals i wear my sunglasses at night ikea inventory iq cosmetics iris bon bon Its Rambo No5 jewelry KKCenterHk L'oreal La Roche-Posay labello lander lashes LE leaves limited edition lip balm lipgloss lipliner lips lipstick look by bipa lotion lush make it golden make up make up bowl make up factory mascara mask mat matte max factor maybelline midnight date military jacket mini colorama mint miss piggy reloaded moment Mont Bleu muller nail art nail beads nail file nail sequins nails navy neon neutrogena nivea nude nuxe oil olival ombre orange organisation palette party blue passion for fassion peeling perfume pigments pink pip powder preview prussian blue purple rainbow rainbow necklace red review revlon ring rosal rose Rouge Parfait run forest run S-he sale sand scent schwarzkopf scotch tape sea season of extremes sephora shampoo shimmer silver Sir Yes Sir skittles smart girls sombrero tan sparkly sponge spray stamping stickers studio nails top sealer studs summer summer look sundance sunset clouds swatch syoss the nude the better tools trust in fashion turquoise fever velvet nail powder wash water decals wax wet'n'wild white winged wonder women yellow yellow submarine yolizul