Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 6, 2014

Nail Look: Black Nail Fluff Powder

Hey guys! I love velvet nail powders, and to have one in black is a must have. This is one of my favorite nail products, it looks and feels amazing, and it lasts a very long time (a week straight, with only tip wear)! So here's a quick summary of the products I used in this look:

Thumb:
2 x Revlon nail polish, 999 'Blackest Black': I used this product as a base for the nail fluff. I do not like this polish because it's a little watery, but it's a great base for nail powder.
Nail Art Fluff from KKCenterHk, N.NAIL Lovely Villus Nail Art Decorations-Black [NNAIL-DRN852]: How I used this product: I applied 2 coats of nail polish, and while the polish was still wet, I dipped my nail into the pot of nail powder. I then pressed the powder into place with my finger. After a few minutes (this dries very fast), I brushed off the extra product, and I was done. This lasted for so long - 7 days, and the hairs did not fall out, and I didn't get any bald spots. All in all, I'm in love with this product. Price: 2.50 $ Rating: 10/10
Link for the black nail fluff I used: CLICK HERE
Link for the nail fluff in many different colors: CLICK HERE

Other nails:
Avon, Nail experts, Peeling and brittleness solver: This nail base prolongs my manicure, but it doesn't nourish my nails in the long run (it actually dries them). Price: 30 kn
Eveline, miniMAX, no. 496: I love nude shades, this shade is the shade of coffee (with lots of milk), but in the sun it shows that it has a pink undertone. This shade goes lovely with my skin tone. The polish is a one-coater, it covers all with one swipe of the brush. The texture is creamy and shiny, and it dries very fast. It's the perfect polish. If you're looking for a pretty nude shade, this is for you. Price: 11 kn 10/10
Essence, nail art, stampy polish, 002 stamp me! black (matt): I used this polish to dot the nails, it's great for this because the difference of the two polishes (1 shiny, 1 matte) gives it that extra wow. Price: 14 kn
Essence, nail art, express dry drops: This is my trusty helper whenever I paint my nails. Loving it! Price: 17 kn
What do you think of this look? Are you in love with nude nails as well?


xoxo, Jelena




***KKCenterHk has sent me the black nail powder for reviewing purposes.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Labels

'70 grape sweater accent nail accessories acrylic afrodita alessandro alverde arm art ASHley autumn aveo avon baking paper balea balm base beautyUK berry BioProl bipa black blackest black bloody mary to go blue blue paradise blush body body lotion body&soul book bornpretty bronze bronzer Brown Bruno Brownani brush candy bar care carmex catrice Caught On The Red Carpet cera di cupra chi chi circus confetti city amazon cleanser clouds coastal scents collection colour&go comparison concealer coral cracking creative ctfxc cupko deborah deborah milano dental floss dental floss container pieces dermapip discussion DIY dm dotted dr.organic dragon skin Dulce and Havanna ebelin essence Eveline eyebrows eyeliner eyes eyeshadow face fantasy fire farmakol fashion favorite floss nail polish necklace flowers Formula 10.0.6 foundation fruit juice fun Gabrini garnier glitter gold gold fever golden rose Goldfinger gradient green grey Grey's Kelly hair halloween hands haul hazelnut cream pie hearts hibiscus highlight hipp hm hobby hologram Honey Crystals i wear my sunglasses at night ikea inventory iq cosmetics iris bon bon Its Rambo No5 jewelry KKCenterHk L'oreal La Roche-Posay labello lander lashes LE leaves limited edition lip balm lipgloss lipliner lips lipstick look by bipa lotion lush make it golden make up make up bowl make up factory mascara mask mat matte max factor maybelline midnight date military jacket mini colorama mint miss piggy reloaded moment Mont Bleu muller nail art nail beads nail file nail sequins nails navy neon neutrogena nivea nude nuxe oil olival ombre orange organisation palette party blue passion for fassion peeling perfume pigments pink pip powder preview prussian blue purple rainbow rainbow necklace red review revlon ring rosal rose Rouge Parfait run forest run S-he sale sand scent schwarzkopf scotch tape sea season of extremes sephora shampoo shimmer silver Sir Yes Sir skittles smart girls sombrero tan sparkly sponge spray stamping stickers studio nails top sealer studs summer summer look sundance sunset clouds swatch syoss the nude the better tools trust in fashion turquoise fever velvet nail powder wash water decals wax wet'n'wild white winged wonder women yellow yellow submarine yolizul