Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 1, 2014

Jumping Juniper - Lush Shampoo Review

Hey, let's talk about my favorite shampoo. It's 'JUMPING JUNIPER' by LUSH. I have a very oily scalp, and before I discovered this product, if I'd wash my hair in the evening, the next morning it did not look fresh/clean. But with this shampoo my hair looks clean for 2 full days (a big deal for me). It really is a miracle product - it prolongs the time I can go without washing my hair and my hair stays oil-free MUCH longer. No other shampoo does this for me. The first time I bought this product, it lasted me about 6 months (amazing, right!), but that time I really took care of how I store it. This time around, I did not pay much attention to storage and it lasted me only 2,5 months. What I recommend is keeping it in a box (I did not buy the Lush tin box for shampoos, I just use a plastic soap-bar box), and only keeping it in the shower while washing your hair. After using it, I'd let it air dry and then store it in the box - this helped me make the product last longer. Here is what LUSH says about this shampoo: ''Wet both hair and the shampoo bar. Glide the shampoo bar down the length of your hair about three times (right, left and back). Work into a lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with LUSH conditioner if needed. Keep your solid shampoo in a cool, dry place between uses; we recommend using a LUSH shampoo bar tin.''. I've used liquid shampoo all my life, so I had doubts about shampoo in a bar - but it foams up so fast and so well, it's very easy to use. Personally, I absolutely detest lavender and I hate the smell of it, but it's workable, even for me. If you enjoy lavender, this is for you. As far as the ingredients go, you can check them out here: croatian or english. Oh, the reason my photo of this shampoo is light/white purple, and everywhere else it's dark-purple it's because this is what it looks like before you use it. Once wet, it turns into the gorgeous purple. Price of products is about 69 kn.
I hope this review was helpful. I really had a great experience with this product, and it made my hair work with me (and not against me), and made my hair look not-oily. So I do recommend it if you too have oily scalp and oily hair. As far as other Lush products go, I've tried out Godiva shampoo, which is the best smelling hair product for me, but it does nothing for my oily hair, so I do avoid it now (insert tears). I have also heard amazing things about the 'Soak And Float' shampoo which fights dandruff, but it depends can you handle the smell or not. I might get it for someone else. Since I've used up my 'Jumping Juniper', I'll have to go to Lush and get it again, but I might try a soap or two. Or that famous 'Lemony Flutter' that everyone has been raving about - I wonder if it's as good as I heard. Any recommendations? What do you think about Lush products? 

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Labels

'70 grape sweater accent nail accessories acrylic afrodita alessandro alverde arm art ASHley autumn aveo avon baking paper balea balm base beautyUK berry BioProl bipa black blackest black bloody mary to go blue blue paradise blush body body lotion body&soul book bornpretty bronze bronzer Brown Bruno Brownani brush candy bar care carmex catrice Caught On The Red Carpet cera di cupra chi chi circus confetti city amazon cleanser clouds coastal scents collection colour&go comparison concealer coral cracking creative ctfxc cupko deborah deborah milano dental floss dental floss container pieces dermapip discussion DIY dm dotted dr.organic dragon skin Dulce and Havanna ebelin essence Eveline eyebrows eyeliner eyes eyeshadow face fantasy fire farmakol fashion favorite floss nail polish necklace flowers Formula 10.0.6 foundation fruit juice fun Gabrini garnier glitter gold gold fever golden rose Goldfinger gradient green grey Grey's Kelly hair halloween hands haul hazelnut cream pie hearts hibiscus highlight hipp hm hobby hologram Honey Crystals i wear my sunglasses at night ikea inventory iq cosmetics iris bon bon Its Rambo No5 jewelry KKCenterHk L'oreal La Roche-Posay labello lander lashes LE leaves limited edition lip balm lipgloss lipliner lips lipstick look by bipa lotion lush make it golden make up make up bowl make up factory mascara mask mat matte max factor maybelline midnight date military jacket mini colorama mint miss piggy reloaded moment Mont Bleu muller nail art nail beads nail file nail sequins nails navy neon neutrogena nivea nude nuxe oil olival ombre orange organisation palette party blue passion for fassion peeling perfume pigments pink pip powder preview prussian blue purple rainbow rainbow necklace red review revlon ring rosal rose Rouge Parfait run forest run S-he sale sand scent schwarzkopf scotch tape sea season of extremes sephora shampoo shimmer silver Sir Yes Sir skittles smart girls sombrero tan sparkly sponge spray stamping stickers studio nails top sealer studs summer summer look sundance sunset clouds swatch syoss the nude the better tools trust in fashion turquoise fever velvet nail powder wash water decals wax wet'n'wild white winged wonder women yellow yellow submarine yolizul