Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 1, 2014

CATRICE New: The WOW Products

Hey everyone! CATRICE has a few new products coming out soon (a part of the standard range), and instead of just posting them all in one post, I thought I might divide them into two categories: the WOW and the BLA. Check out the WOW products, the ones I'm really excited about, and let me know what you think of these. The BLA post coming soon as well.
Ultimate Colour Lipsticks: 340 Berry Bradshaw (very gorgeous darker shade), 310 Red My Lips (now this is what I call a red lipstick, and it looks very similar to the shade 'Roaring Red' from the 'Feathers and Pearls' limited edition), 320 Kiss Kiss Hibiscus (this shade might be very nice, looks fresh and tropical, I like the name). It remains to be seen if any of these are matte, and how the shades look in person, but so far I'm loving these new additions.
Crushed Crystals: 01 Royal REDding (great name, right?), 03 Shooting Star, 02 PLUMdogMillionaire - these are sand-effect polishes with awesome sparkle, I've seen swatches and they're breathtaking. If you adore sand-effect, these babies are just for you. I'm so happy about these, I love sand-effect.
Crushed Crystals: 05 Stardust (looks like essence's 'Here's My Number', right?), 06 Call Me Princess, 04 Oyster & Champagne. Again, these sand-effect nail polishes might just be the highlight of the new products.
Ultimate Nail Lacquer: 52 Where Is My Ferrari, 53 Inner Purple Of Trust, 48 Emerald Bay. Out of all the nail polishes coming out, these shades looked the best to me - a sparkly red, a gorgeous dark purple, and a subtle green.
Ultimate Nail Lacquer: 51 I´m So aNude, 54 My APPricot, 57 Karl Says Très Chic. Lately I've been falling back in love with nude polishes, and these seem so gorgeous. All three shades look elegant.
Prime And Fine Pore Refining And Anti-Shine Base; Prime And Fine Anti-Red Base - I'm really excited about the Anti-shine Base, I hope it works, fingers crossed!
Absolute Eye Colour Quattro: 100 F'rosen Yoghurt, 120 Pretty Little Lilacs. Catrice eyeshadows are amazing, and these little quattros seem to me like they might be the best choice.
Eyebrow Lifter 010 Lift Me Up, Scotty!, Eye Brow Stylist 040 Don't Let Me Brow'n. So the eyebrow lifter might be a fun product to try out, I always put highlight under my brow, and the design of the product is beautiful. A lot of girls use Catrice eyebrow pencils, and one more shade is great to add. This one looks like it might be my shade, so I'll be checking it out. 
Sun Glow Shimmering Bronzing Powder, 010 Shimmering Bronze. What to say? A girl needs some bronzer, I love the design.
So what do you think about these products? I'm excited about the lipsticks and the sand-effect polishes the most. Overall, Catrice is putting out 66 new products that will be a part of the standard range.
***Photos from the CATRICE website

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Labels

'70 grape sweater accent nail accessories acrylic afrodita alessandro alverde arm art ASHley autumn aveo avon baking paper balea balm base beautyUK berry BioProl bipa black blackest black bloody mary to go blue blue paradise blush body body lotion body&soul book bornpretty bronze bronzer Brown Bruno Brownani brush candy bar care carmex catrice Caught On The Red Carpet cera di cupra chi chi circus confetti city amazon cleanser clouds coastal scents collection colour&go comparison concealer coral cracking creative ctfxc cupko deborah deborah milano dental floss dental floss container pieces dermapip discussion DIY dm dotted dr.organic dragon skin Dulce and Havanna ebelin essence Eveline eyebrows eyeliner eyes eyeshadow face fantasy fire farmakol fashion favorite floss nail polish necklace flowers Formula 10.0.6 foundation fruit juice fun Gabrini garnier glitter gold gold fever golden rose Goldfinger gradient green grey Grey's Kelly hair halloween hands haul hazelnut cream pie hearts hibiscus highlight hipp hm hobby hologram Honey Crystals i wear my sunglasses at night ikea inventory iq cosmetics iris bon bon Its Rambo No5 jewelry KKCenterHk L'oreal La Roche-Posay labello lander lashes LE leaves limited edition lip balm lipgloss lipliner lips lipstick look by bipa lotion lush make it golden make up make up bowl make up factory mascara mask mat matte max factor maybelline midnight date military jacket mini colorama mint miss piggy reloaded moment Mont Bleu muller nail art nail beads nail file nail sequins nails navy neon neutrogena nivea nude nuxe oil olival ombre orange organisation palette party blue passion for fassion peeling perfume pigments pink pip powder preview prussian blue purple rainbow rainbow necklace red review revlon ring rosal rose Rouge Parfait run forest run S-he sale sand scent schwarzkopf scotch tape sea season of extremes sephora shampoo shimmer silver Sir Yes Sir skittles smart girls sombrero tan sparkly sponge spray stamping stickers studio nails top sealer studs summer summer look sundance sunset clouds swatch syoss the nude the better tools trust in fashion turquoise fever velvet nail powder wash water decals wax wet'n'wild white winged wonder women yellow yellow submarine yolizul