Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 2, 2015

Gold Bubbles On Raspberry Red

Hello guys and happy Friday! Today I have to share with you a fun nail look. I adore these gold nail decorations, they match the berry-red shade of this nail polish really well. It was a fun look to wear, it's great if you want to spice up your work week, but even better suited for a special occasion. By the way, what do you think of my bling ring?


Products used:
Nail polish: essence, colour&go, 175 be berry now!, 3 coats: I wore a base coat underneath, as I always do. This shade is perfect for my skin tone, it's the shade of a ripe raspberry. It really brought out the shade of the gold decorations and really made them pop. This polish has the perfect texture and it dries fast. One coat is enough for full coverage, but I wore three coats because I wanted to see if the decorations would stick without using nail glue (they did). Essence changed up their entire nail polish line, so you could find this polish recently on sale. I only noticed tip wear with this polish, so it did not chip.
Ring: I get all my bling rings in Zagreb, Radićeva Ulica, where they have a lot of fun jewelry stores. 
Nail Decoration Wheel: bornprettystore.com, 3D Nail Decoration Wheel, #17227
400Pcs Box, Newly Gold Silver Round, Flat Back, Acrylic UV Gel, Nail Art Decoration Hot Selling Wheel (3.52 $)
First of all, these decorations fit my nails perfectly. I only used nail polish to attach them (I would still recommend nail glue, since it's safer), and they did not stick out. I love both shades, however I used only gold ones for this look because it's a better match to the shade of the nail polish. The decorations are reusable, but there's no need to save them since you get a lot in this package. The bottom of the decorations is flat, and the top is round (half a bubble). I loved wearing them, and I think they look awesome in the photos (and in real life). The final look reminded me of something a red mermaid might wear. I'm so happy with how the final look turned out, and I highly recommend this nail wheel, I had a lot of fun using it. It's so easy to use and it looks stunning in person.
You can purchase this nail wheel: CLICK HERE
Check out all their other nail wheels: HERE
Born Pretty store: HERE
Don't forget to use a coupon to get 10% off (find it in the end of this post)
Do you like this color combination? How do you feel about these nail art decorations? Also, do you love or hate my bling ring? Let me know, and thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to follow me, 

Love, Jelena


*** Bornprettystore.com has sent me the nail art wheel for reviewing purposes. All opinions stated are my own.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Labels

'70 grape sweater accent nail accessories acrylic afrodita alessandro alverde arm art ASHley autumn aveo avon baking paper balea balm base beautyUK berry BioProl bipa black blackest black bloody mary to go blue blue paradise blush body body lotion body&soul book bornpretty bronze bronzer Brown Bruno Brownani brush candy bar care carmex catrice Caught On The Red Carpet cera di cupra chi chi circus confetti city amazon cleanser clouds coastal scents collection colour&go comparison concealer coral cracking creative ctfxc cupko deborah deborah milano dental floss dental floss container pieces dermapip discussion DIY dm dotted dr.organic dragon skin Dulce and Havanna ebelin essence Eveline eyebrows eyeliner eyes eyeshadow face fantasy fire farmakol fashion favorite floss nail polish necklace flowers Formula 10.0.6 foundation fruit juice fun Gabrini garnier glitter gold gold fever golden rose Goldfinger gradient green grey Grey's Kelly hair halloween hands haul hazelnut cream pie hearts hibiscus highlight hipp hm hobby hologram Honey Crystals i wear my sunglasses at night ikea inventory iq cosmetics iris bon bon Its Rambo No5 jewelry KKCenterHk L'oreal La Roche-Posay labello lander lashes LE leaves limited edition lip balm lipgloss lipliner lips lipstick look by bipa lotion lush make it golden make up make up bowl make up factory mascara mask mat matte max factor maybelline midnight date military jacket mini colorama mint miss piggy reloaded moment Mont Bleu muller nail art nail beads nail file nail sequins nails navy neon neutrogena nivea nude nuxe oil olival ombre orange organisation palette party blue passion for fassion peeling perfume pigments pink pip powder preview prussian blue purple rainbow rainbow necklace red review revlon ring rosal rose Rouge Parfait run forest run S-he sale sand scent schwarzkopf scotch tape sea season of extremes sephora shampoo shimmer silver Sir Yes Sir skittles smart girls sombrero tan sparkly sponge spray stamping stickers studio nails top sealer studs summer summer look sundance sunset clouds swatch syoss the nude the better tools trust in fashion turquoise fever velvet nail powder wash water decals wax wet'n'wild white winged wonder women yellow yellow submarine yolizul