Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 1, 2015

Best Essence Mattifying Powder


Ola ladies! Today I'm going to talk about my favorite mattifying powder, the one I use daily. It's essence's all about matt! fixing compact powder. This product surprises me over and over again, and it makes my oily skin look normal and matt (can you believe it?!). This has to be my TOP 3 favorite products of all time. In fact, I've even managed to use it up!

Type of product: mattifying transparent compact powder
Brand: essence
Product name: all about matt! fixing compact powder
Price: 24,90 kn (8g)
Rating: 10/10
Would I repurchase: Already did.
My opinion: This product provides me with a mattified finish, and, mind you, I have extremely oily skin. So, I use this product almost daily. I do not use it when I'm wearing foundation, instead I use it on a (almost) bare face. When I'm wearing foundation I use other setting powders. This one I use when I only have a little concealer or nothing on. It instantly mattifies my face and it keeps it that way for about 5 hours. And even after that I never get as oily as I usually do. The way I apply it is, I scrape it with a sponge or a make-up pad, and apply it in dabs all over my face. Then I just blend it all out with a brush. You can apply it directly with a brush, but I get better results with sponge + brush application. One of my first concerns with this product was that it was going to make me look white like a ghost. That did not happen. Once blended, the product is transparent. I do have very light skin, but for me it does not leave any white marks. You can use this product for setting your makeup, but since I do have a lot of setting powders, I just don't tend to use this powder for that. It also doesn't clog up my pores. This is a life-saver, honestly. When I'm running errands, going to the store, etc. and I don't feel like putting foundation on (you need to let your skin breathe, ladies), I ALWAYS finish off my no-make up routine with this powder - and I look matt. Without this product, my face looks shiny after 30 minutes and my face gets sticky, but not when I use this powder. I can't imagine my routine without it and if essence ever stops selling it, I'm buying a lifetime supply! You can tell how much I love it by checking out the last photo - the product is almost used up! BTW, the product only crumbled after a tiny amount was left - until then it kept the compact texture. This powder feels soft and light on the skin, and I feel like I literally have nothing on (I don't get that 'heavy' feeling you sometimes get from make up).
Conclusion: The best thing by far for my oily skin. Makes my face shine-free. Gives my skin a gorgeous matt look. 
This product is for you if: If you have oily skin and want to mattify it.
You should avoid this product if: If you have dry skin and don't need to mattify.

I think most of you have already tried this product. Do you love it as much as I do? There used to be a loose powder version available, but it was discontinued last year. However, the compact version suits me better.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by, don't forget to follow me on bloglovin', via GFC, or on my Facebook or Twitter or Instagram. And have a great day! ;)
love, J.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Labels

'70 grape sweater accent nail accessories acrylic afrodita alessandro alverde arm art ASHley autumn aveo avon baking paper balea balm base beautyUK berry BioProl bipa black blackest black bloody mary to go blue blue paradise blush body body lotion body&soul book bornpretty bronze bronzer Brown Bruno Brownani brush candy bar care carmex catrice Caught On The Red Carpet cera di cupra chi chi circus confetti city amazon cleanser clouds coastal scents collection colour&go comparison concealer coral cracking creative ctfxc cupko deborah deborah milano dental floss dental floss container pieces dermapip discussion DIY dm dotted dr.organic dragon skin Dulce and Havanna ebelin essence Eveline eyebrows eyeliner eyes eyeshadow face fantasy fire farmakol fashion favorite floss nail polish necklace flowers Formula 10.0.6 foundation fruit juice fun Gabrini garnier glitter gold gold fever golden rose Goldfinger gradient green grey Grey's Kelly hair halloween hands haul hazelnut cream pie hearts hibiscus highlight hipp hm hobby hologram Honey Crystals i wear my sunglasses at night ikea inventory iq cosmetics iris bon bon Its Rambo No5 jewelry KKCenterHk L'oreal La Roche-Posay labello lander lashes LE leaves limited edition lip balm lipgloss lipliner lips lipstick look by bipa lotion lush make it golden make up make up bowl make up factory mascara mask mat matte max factor maybelline midnight date military jacket mini colorama mint miss piggy reloaded moment Mont Bleu muller nail art nail beads nail file nail sequins nails navy neon neutrogena nivea nude nuxe oil olival ombre orange organisation palette party blue passion for fassion peeling perfume pigments pink pip powder preview prussian blue purple rainbow rainbow necklace red review revlon ring rosal rose Rouge Parfait run forest run S-he sale sand scent schwarzkopf scotch tape sea season of extremes sephora shampoo shimmer silver Sir Yes Sir skittles smart girls sombrero tan sparkly sponge spray stamping stickers studio nails top sealer studs summer summer look sundance sunset clouds swatch syoss the nude the better tools trust in fashion turquoise fever velvet nail powder wash water decals wax wet'n'wild white winged wonder women yellow yellow submarine yolizul