Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 7, 2014

Introducing: Chi Chi Cosmetics

Hello, ladies! I recently came across these gorgeous eyeshadow palettes while browsing the web, and simply had to do a post on them. These are hands down the most gorgeous eyeshadow palettes I've ever seen in my life. Chi Chi Cosmetics is an Australian make up brand, and you can order their products online. You know I'm an eyeshadow palette nut, so this make up brand is just my cup of tea!
These lovely products are Glamorous eye palettes, 12 gorgeous variations available, each one more lovely than the next. Let me share my thoughts on each palette.
Naturals: My favorite, great everyday colors, very wearable.
Nude: Great if you need a wearable, simple, and elegant everyday look.
Bronzes: What a stunner! I love the color selection here. Great for summer nights out.
Bases: I've been into these shades lately, so this one would be handy right now. So feminine and chic, right?
Here are 4 very bright and bold palettes. Everyone needs some color in their life, right?
Brights: What I love about this brand is the color coordination within each palette. The palettes are so pretty to look at. This palette is for you if you love statement looks.
Oasis: This palette has some bolds and some everyday colors, great if you often go for different looks.
Rich Gems: This one seems so 'arabic' to me. It's stunning. I'd use it for special occasions.
Metallics: Some of my friends would go nuts for this one. The last three shades are so gorgeous.
And these 4 palettes are very day-to-night. I'd take these with me when I'm traveling.
Classics: The tone of this palette screams 'pants suits' LOL. The first 6 shades are pretty much what I wear on a daily basis.
Elegant: Great palette for all the women with office jobs and dress codes.
Sultry: Great name selection for these palettes. This palette is great for all of you who love to wear purple.
Smokeys: This one is just so bad-ass. It seems very fierce and edgy.


One more thing that caught my eye: the Creamy Matte Liquid Lipsticks. The color selection is very wide, and all the reviews I've found are positive. I love wearing matte lips, and they have so many gorgeous shades available....aaargh gotta have them all.... O.o

Anyways, that's it for this post. Did you hear about this brand before? What do you think of these eyeshadow palettes? I think they're such eye candy. The prices are CHEAP, which makes them a dream product. Or maybe I just love Australia too much and am not objective at all LOL. I think my 6 favorite palettes would be: Bronzes - Naturals - Rich Gems - Bases - Elegant  - Nudes. How would you rank them?

You can find out more about Chi Chi Cosmetics on their WEBSITE, their FACEBOOK, and make sure to check out their INSTAGRAM for gorgeous photos. I'm so excited I've discovered this brand! I love products that look this gorgeous! Until next time,


xoxo, Jelena



***Photos borrowed from the Chi Chi Cosmetics website.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Labels

'70 grape sweater accent nail accessories acrylic afrodita alessandro alverde arm art ASHley autumn aveo avon baking paper balea balm base beautyUK berry BioProl bipa black blackest black bloody mary to go blue blue paradise blush body body lotion body&soul book bornpretty bronze bronzer Brown Bruno Brownani brush candy bar care carmex catrice Caught On The Red Carpet cera di cupra chi chi circus confetti city amazon cleanser clouds coastal scents collection colour&go comparison concealer coral cracking creative ctfxc cupko deborah deborah milano dental floss dental floss container pieces dermapip discussion DIY dm dotted dr.organic dragon skin Dulce and Havanna ebelin essence Eveline eyebrows eyeliner eyes eyeshadow face fantasy fire farmakol fashion favorite floss nail polish necklace flowers Formula 10.0.6 foundation fruit juice fun Gabrini garnier glitter gold gold fever golden rose Goldfinger gradient green grey Grey's Kelly hair halloween hands haul hazelnut cream pie hearts hibiscus highlight hipp hm hobby hologram Honey Crystals i wear my sunglasses at night ikea inventory iq cosmetics iris bon bon Its Rambo No5 jewelry KKCenterHk L'oreal La Roche-Posay labello lander lashes LE leaves limited edition lip balm lipgloss lipliner lips lipstick look by bipa lotion lush make it golden make up make up bowl make up factory mascara mask mat matte max factor maybelline midnight date military jacket mini colorama mint miss piggy reloaded moment Mont Bleu muller nail art nail beads nail file nail sequins nails navy neon neutrogena nivea nude nuxe oil olival ombre orange organisation palette party blue passion for fassion peeling perfume pigments pink pip powder preview prussian blue purple rainbow rainbow necklace red review revlon ring rosal rose Rouge Parfait run forest run S-he sale sand scent schwarzkopf scotch tape sea season of extremes sephora shampoo shimmer silver Sir Yes Sir skittles smart girls sombrero tan sparkly sponge spray stamping stickers studio nails top sealer studs summer summer look sundance sunset clouds swatch syoss the nude the better tools trust in fashion turquoise fever velvet nail powder wash water decals wax wet'n'wild white winged wonder women yellow yellow submarine yolizul