Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 3, 2014

My AVON Experience - And Some Reviews

Hey everyone and happy weekend! So I wanted to talk really quickly about my AVON experience. It's been a while since the last time I bought anything from Avon, in fact, I think it's been more than 5 years. I was not on the Beauty Blog Day which took place this month, but I noticed Avon was a sponsor, and that made me think how I missed their products and how much fun it was to go through their catalogue. So, I got a move on and I ordered a few things. Overall, I'd say I'm super happy with their products. All my products arrived very fast and I was not disappointed. I got mostly care and body products, not make-up (because I have too much of those anyways). The products smell amazing. I love the packaging as well - actually, I got this perfume because the bottle looked so cute, EVEN THOUGH this perfume's scent wasn't featured in the catalogue - thankfully, I'm in love with it. This is a testament of how much the Avon's perfume bottle's appearance is similar to the scent - if you love the packaging, you will most likely adore the scent as well. However I do not recommend taking a chance - many scents are available for testing on the pages of the catalogue (including mine, which is featured in the newest catalogue), so maybe it's best to try it before you buy it. Like I said, reviews will be coming soon, but in this post I will review quickly some of the products I purchased which are no longer available to buy.

Avon naturals, Moisturising Vanilla hand cream
I've been testing this for a few days now - the smell is good, not too intense for my taste, but it's more of a bitter-vanilla than the sweet-vanilla that I expected - but still smells great. What I can say about this is that it's very fast absorbing, so I'll probably carry it in my purse. Can't say much if it works or not, since my hands are not dry at the moment, I think it's just your regular everyday hand cream. Seems to work just fine. ;)

Avon naturals vivid, Violet and Lychee, scented spritz
This smells so good - I'm in love! This is perfect - I just spray it on my skin, it absorbs instantly (it's a very light mist), and it just smells gorgeous - not too intense, just a light breeze of violets. Gorgeous - this will be great now as the warmer days are approaching and I need some instant freshness. When I spray this, my whole day cheers up!

Avon senses, Citrus burst, after shower moisture mist
When I saw this in the catalogue, I thought it would be the same as the violet spray - a water mist, but it's not. It's more of a very light skin lotion. I like the scent, it's more intense than the other ones, though. What I love about this is - it's very fast absorbing, doesn't leave my skin oily, and it leaves my skin super soft. It's much easier to apply than my other lotions, so I'll be using it a lot now.

And here is next month's catalogue, I can already tell I'll get myself in trouble...hehe. When was the last time you ordered something from Avon? Have you tried their perfumes? Or their jewelry - I'm thinking about getting some of their jewelry, so I'd love to hear your experiences.
You can check out AVON's website for more info and how to order: AVON HRVATSKA, or check out next month's catalogue HERE, also check out their croatian facebook page HERE. See you in the next post, and thanks for stopping by



love, Jelena


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Labels

'70 grape sweater accent nail accessories acrylic afrodita alessandro alverde arm art ASHley autumn aveo avon baking paper balea balm base beautyUK berry BioProl bipa black blackest black bloody mary to go blue blue paradise blush body body lotion body&soul book bornpretty bronze bronzer Brown Bruno Brownani brush candy bar care carmex catrice Caught On The Red Carpet cera di cupra chi chi circus confetti city amazon cleanser clouds coastal scents collection colour&go comparison concealer coral cracking creative ctfxc cupko deborah deborah milano dental floss dental floss container pieces dermapip discussion DIY dm dotted dr.organic dragon skin Dulce and Havanna ebelin essence Eveline eyebrows eyeliner eyes eyeshadow face fantasy fire farmakol fashion favorite floss nail polish necklace flowers Formula 10.0.6 foundation fruit juice fun Gabrini garnier glitter gold gold fever golden rose Goldfinger gradient green grey Grey's Kelly hair halloween hands haul hazelnut cream pie hearts hibiscus highlight hipp hm hobby hologram Honey Crystals i wear my sunglasses at night ikea inventory iq cosmetics iris bon bon Its Rambo No5 jewelry KKCenterHk L'oreal La Roche-Posay labello lander lashes LE leaves limited edition lip balm lipgloss lipliner lips lipstick look by bipa lotion lush make it golden make up make up bowl make up factory mascara mask mat matte max factor maybelline midnight date military jacket mini colorama mint miss piggy reloaded moment Mont Bleu muller nail art nail beads nail file nail sequins nails navy neon neutrogena nivea nude nuxe oil olival ombre orange organisation palette party blue passion for fassion peeling perfume pigments pink pip powder preview prussian blue purple rainbow rainbow necklace red review revlon ring rosal rose Rouge Parfait run forest run S-he sale sand scent schwarzkopf scotch tape sea season of extremes sephora shampoo shimmer silver Sir Yes Sir skittles smart girls sombrero tan sparkly sponge spray stamping stickers studio nails top sealer studs summer summer look sundance sunset clouds swatch syoss the nude the better tools trust in fashion turquoise fever velvet nail powder wash water decals wax wet'n'wild white winged wonder women yellow yellow submarine yolizul